Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alibaba/Aliexpress Review #1

Aliexpress Review Number 1

Hey Guys, well like I said before we will have some reviews(detailed) on the vendors on alibaba, and heres the first one to go out!

I have more coming so keep tight! And for those of you that don't describe.......YALL BETTER CLICK THAT FOLLOW BUTTON YALL! Also, my new youtube page is underway as I write this! i will be giving details later!

Vendor: Luxurious Hair Products Factory
Website:http://luxuriouswig.en.alibaba.com/
Order: 1 bundle of 20in Natural color Brazilian(However she thinks it is Chinese)

Comments:"I liked the texture because it reminded me of how my hair looked in a twist out.This hair was installed a two weeks ago for my trip, I had some tangling issues but I had bought a silicone based conditioner before I left so I was fine. I would say the hair tangled due to the fact its old I bought it in Jan 2011 and because I bleached it to get it to the color I wanted. Like I stated before I tend to mix my hair to me it gives me a more realistic look , that's just my opinion but everyone always thinks its my hair so it works for me." -  Alexiscymone(From Black Hair Media Forums)


Shipping and payment:"I received hair from the vendor quickly and the payment method was very secure they did not receive the money until I received my hair."


Pictures:
Hair already installed
Hair outside the package


THANK YOU TO ALEXISCYMONE FOR HER CONTRIBUTION TO THIS BLOG. IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED! 


I  hope you all found this segment helpful to your search for the right vendor on Alibaba!

No comments:

Post a Comment